Board of Directors
Board of Directors – 2012-2013
The application period for 2013-2014 is now closed; deadline was April 30th. Applications are now being reviewed in the order in which they were received. Applicants will be contacted when their application is being processed. Due to a high volume of applications, status updates will not be provided.
Requalification packets for all current recipients were due BY MARCH 8, 2013.
If you need additional help or have other questions, please contact Lisa Clarke email@example.com.
- Go to “NEWS” tab to read: CSF-C Newsletters/Fall 2012
- Go to “EVENTS & GALLERIES” to see photos from Fall 2012 event: Fall 2012
- CSF-C has become a Supporting Foundation of the Foundation For The Carolinas (FFTC)!
Children’s Scholarship Fund-Charlotte (CSF-C) joined FFTC in March 2012 as a supporting foundation. Our organization has worked closely with FFTC for a number of years and was previously a scholarship fund client. The partnership between the two organizations allows for enhanced collaboration, strategic alignment and operational efficiencies. CSF-C operates from the Foundation’s headquarters facility at the Luski ♦ Gorelick Center of Philanthropy.
- Our new contact information is:
Children’s Scholarship Fund-Charlotte
Foundation For The Carolinas
220 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
- 97% of CSF-C’s scholarship recipients (1999-2011) contacted graduated from high school!
Go to “NEWS” tab to read: Graduation Rate Study – 2011