Board of Directors
Board of Directors – 2013-2014
CSF-C’s FALL EVENT:
“Helping At-Risk Children Reach Their Highest Potential”
Thursday, November 21, 2013
6 – 8 PM
Social, Program and Performance
The application process for 2013-2014 will REOPEN on August 19th, until funding is at capacity! Please contact Lisa Clarke (704-973-4534) on/after August 19th to be prequalified and receive the appropriate forms. Applications will be reviewed and processed in the order in which they were received.
Requalification packets for all current recipients were due BY MARCH 8, 2013.
If you need additional help or have other questions, please contact Lisa Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to “NEWS” tab to read: CSF-C Newsletters/Fall 2012
- Go to “EVENTS & GALLERIES” to see photos from Fall 2012 event: Fall 2012
- CSF-C has become a Supporting Foundation of the Foundation For The Carolinas (FFTC)!
Children’s Scholarship Fund-Charlotte (CSF-C) joined FFTC in March 2012 as a supporting foundation. Our organization has worked closely with FFTC for a number of years and was previously a scholarship fund client. The partnership between the two organizations allows for enhanced collaboration, strategic alignment and operational efficiencies. CSF-C operates from the Foundation’s headquarters facility at the Luski ♦ Gorelick Center of Philanthropy.
- Our new contact information is:
Children’s Scholarship Fund-Charlotte
Foundation For The Carolinas
220 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
- 97% of CSF-C’s scholarship recipients (1999-2011) contacted graduated from high school!
Go to “NEWS” tab to read: Graduation Rate Study – 2011