* Since 1999, Children's Scholarship Fund - Charlotte has provided almost 400 students per year with scholarships.
* In 2007, CSF families reported significant academic progress for our students, with 89% of families reporting improved academic performance; 93% demonstrating improved social skills; 89% showing improved behavior; 91% reporting improved self-esteem; and 89% displaying an increased interest in school.
* Scholarship receipients have attended nearly 60 different tuition-based schools.
* The average family income of recipients is $24,000.
* The average CSF-Charlotte tuition grant is more than $1,700.
* The average family contribution per child is $2,241.